Hiking & Trekking tours that take you from Nuwaraeliya to Hakgala & Boburuella waterfall. Your tour will start at 7:30 am from your hotel in Nuwaraeliya, will pick up 7.30 am and drive to your first destination to visit Seetha Amman Temple. Sri Seetha Amman temple is a unique temple it has been made at the place where Seetha Mata spent her days in the prison of Ravana approx 5000 years ago. It is also unique in a way that it is one of the very few temples dedicated to Seetha.
Your next destination is Hakgala Botanical Garden. Hakgala Botanical Garden is one of the five botanical gardens in Sri Lanka situated in Nuwaraeliya. At an elevation of 1,670m, it enjoys magnificent views east to the steep hills of the Uva Province boundary. Surrounded by great wooded ravines and frosted mountains it is a haven all to itself. Flowers, trees, and shrubs from all over the world grow happily here in the 27ha gardens in a fresh, invigorating climate that includes plenty of sunshine and rain. After the visit flower garden your next stop Boburu Ella waterfall. Bomburuella is located at the border of Nuwara Eliya and Badulla districts and this is the widest waterfall in Sri Lanka. When you reach the village, you start a mini hike to reach the waterfall. Once you reach the top, the waterfall is magnificent. You can rest, have a picnic and take a bath if you wish.
- 07.30 am – 08.00 am – Pick-up from hotel
- 08.00 am – 09.00 am – Visit Seetha Amman temple
- 09.00 am – 12.00 pm – Visit Hakgala botanical garden
- 01.05 pm – 01.30 pm – Drive to visit Boburuella waterfall
- 01.45 pm – 03.00 pm – Boburuella waterfall
- 04.00 pm – Departure & dropped off to the hotel
- Tour includes Seetha Amman temple, Hakgala flower garden, Boburuella waterfall
- 8 Hours guided trip
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 1-3 guests – Tuk-tuk | More than 4 – Optional
- English speaking professional private guide
- Entrance fees including all taxes
- Available refreshment & 1.5L bottle of water per guest
Additional Informations Hiking & Trekking Tours: Before making a reservation at 4restlanka Tours we encourage you to follow this information, Not recommended for pregnant women | Not recommended for participant with serious medical conditions | Vegetarian option is available and if food affects your health conditions please inform us before the tour | The tour and visit some destinations may change depending on weather conditions | The duration of the transfers will depend on the time of day and traffic condition | Recommend to wear shoes for your choice | Lower price rate in Sri Lanka | Prices depend on how many people in your party