Ella Sightseeing & Waterfalls Hunting Tour
This tour is specially designed for those who come to Ella by train and resume the tour from there. For those traveling inland from the south coast (Galle, Weligama, Hikkaduwa, Mirissa, Tangalle), the tour is tailored for your convenience. In this tour you can easily plan most of the tourist attractions you want to see in Ella city. We value your preference and convenience first and give meaning to your precious time.
- Transport by Tuk Tuk , Group available car / van
- We offered 6 waterfalls for waterfalls hunting day
- Ella Sightseeing with famous Ella Rock, Little Adams Peak, Nine arch bridge, Tea Factory visit
- Accommodation facilities can be booked according to your wishes
- Visits to some waterfalls may vary depending on weather conditions on that day
- Bathing is not possible in all waterfalls and will give you a safe place for that
- 8 hours tour and start at around 7.30 am
What You Can Expect
Ella is a famous tourist village paradise in the central highlands of Sri Lanka. This awesome mountain village, with a view, is the perfect base for relaxing, whilst also offering lots of fantastic walks through tea plantations to temples and waterfalls. Ella with its perfect climate soothes your mind and makes your day-to-day anxieties feel a world away. In Ella village, famous tourist icons are Ella Rock, the Tea plantation, 9 arch bridges, Little Adam’s peak. This tour will cover all these icons in one day. You can choose all or some of these icons as per your convenience. Here we are referring to the tourist attractions near Ella city. If you want to travel beyond the city of Ella, information for that can be obtained from Ella Day Tours.
Looking for an unforgettable experience exploring amazing nature? Ella waterfalls trekking tour package for you who would like to explore the hidden paradise place in Sri Lanka and explore the most wonderful waterfalls and do nature water attraction. This tour main objective is one of the wonders and natural beauty of unique interesting places to visit. Some waterfalls are still hidden beauty.
Go on an exciting tour from Ella to explore six different waterfalls of the Midlands. Among these waterfalls, you can visit the highest waterfall in Sri Lanka. Enjoy the tour as you hike the peaks, valleys, tea-covered hills, and streams of cool water. You can easily get to many waterfalls and can have lunch near a waterfall. Then you will have a chance to taste the delicious homemade lump rice, which is rice wrapped with a banana leaf. The tour starts at your hotel at 7:00 am, we drive towards Babarakanda Falls.
- Transport by Tuk-Tuk Car/Van optional for group
- Nonalcoholic Beverages. (water ,tea, coca cola, fruit juice etc)
- All Entrance fee tickets to the places of visits
- English speaking private guide | Driver
- Accommodation (Can be booked according to your budget if required)