Ella Sightseeing & Udawalawa / Yala National Park Safari from Ella, Mirissa
This tour is specially designed for those who come to Ella by train and resume the tour from there. For those traveling inland from the south coast (Galle, Weligama, Hikkaduwa, Mirissa, Tangalle), the tour is tailored for your convenience. In this tour you can easily plan most of the tourist attractions you want to see in Ella city. We value your preference and convenience first and give meaning to your precious time. Not only that, make the most of the journey on this private door-to-door transfer service with a stop at your choice of Udawalawe or Yala National Parks.
- Transport with air conditioned car / van
- Hotel Pick-up from Up country or South coast
- We offered for safari Yala, Udawalawa, Lunugamwehera National Park
- Ella Sightseeing with famous Ella Rock, Little Adams Peak, Nine arch bridge, Tea Factory visit and Ravana waterfall
- Accommodation facilities can be booked according to your wishes
What You Can Expect
Ella is a famous tourist village paradise in the central highlands of Sri Lanka. This awesome mountain village, with a view, is the perfect base for relaxing, whilst also offering lots of fantastic walks through tea plantations to temples and waterfalls. Ella with its perfect climate soothes your mind and makes your day-to-day anxieties feel a world away. In Ella village, famous tourist icons are Ella Rock, the Tea plantation, 9 arch bridges, Little Adam’s peak, and Ravana waterfall. This tour will cover all these icons in one day. You can choose all or some of these icons as per your convenience. Here we are referring to the tourist attractions near Ella city. If you want to travel beyond the city of Ella, information for that can be obtained from Ella Day Tours.
Whether you’re traveling from Mirissa to Ella or Ella to Mirissa , make the most of the journey on this private door-to-door transfer service with a stop at your choice of Udawalawe or Yala National Parks.
Make the most out of your trip to Sri Lanka and treat yourself to this exciting tour at Yala National Park or Udawalawa National Park. Keep your eyes wide open and your camera ready as you might pass by different kinds of animals including elephants, spotted deers, or leopards along the way. This tour also includes a nice meal and an English-speaking guide to assist you all throughout the journey. Regardless if you’re a fearless solo traveler or a brave group of friends traveling in Sri Lanka, you’ll surely enjoy this tour. Safari can be booked as a full day or half day You can visit for more details from Yala National Park Safari, Udawalawa National Park safari.
- Transport with air conditioned car / van (Main transport)
- Three-wheeler are used for short runs (Ella Sightseeing Day Tour).
- Lunch (Lunch is included for Ella site seeing Tour. Either breakfast or lunch is provided on the day of the safari.
- Nonalcoholic Beverages. (water ,tea, coca cola, fruit juice etc)
- All Entrance fee tickets to the places of visits
- 4×4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- English speaking private guide | Driver
- Accommodation (Can be booked according to your budget if required)